Social Media Strategy
Definition of Social Media:
Social media serves the MUTUAL EXCHANGE of content, so-called content. Thanks to technical changes such as Industry 4.0, Web 2.0 and Digital Transformation, EVERYONE EVERYWHERE, ANYTIME, can be online.
Use this CHANCE FOR YOUR COMPANY and present yourself individually and authentically in the appropriate channel.
Do you know it?
You decided to take part in the social media train and have already created some profiles. After a few weeks you realize that the desired goals have not been achieved.
How we can change this together?
With the right preparation and a well thought-out editorial plan as well as a continuous care, good content is produced, which fits to the character of your company, and can be used positively.
7 Steps for a successful Social Media Strategy
- Analysis: SWOT – Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Competitions: Monitoring and Screening
- Define your Target Groups: To whom I would like to address? Who are my customers? What do your customers look like and how would you describe them?
- Social Media objectivies deriving: Which are the right channels?
Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, Xing
- Setting Milestones: Maintopics and Timings
- Controlling and & Analysis: Were the planned measures successfully?
- Postprocessing: Readjustment of measures optimize keywords
I like to go through this on-going process with you and optimize it as needed! Let’s start today: info(@)chochstrategy.com